- The Bodywork Education Project
The Bodywork Education Project is a consortium of bodywork educators dedicated to advancing the field through continuing education.
- The American Association of Acupuncture Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
Whether you are a practitioner of Oriental Medicine, a student, a patient of OM, or someone choosing to learn more about this field of medicine, we are certain you will benefit from the information and resources we offer.
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
The mission of the American Massage Therapy Association is to serve AMTA members while advancing the art, science and practice of massage therapy.
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
Advancing professionalism through practice support, ethical standards, legislative advocacy, and public education.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
The NCCAM web site is an excellent resource for Massage therapy.
WebMD provides valuable health information, tools for managing your health, and support to those who seek information.